Event Ended On: Thursday August 16 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
The Future of Healthcare | An Executive Outlook
5min Break & Stretch!
Healthcare Real Estate Forecast: Developments, Investments, & Trends
The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Ballroom: Salons 1-2
Parking Information: Valet - $45, Self-Parking - $35
Healthcare continues to dominate national headlines, with major
around the ACA.
Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market.
CBRE's U.S. Medical Office and Healthcare
findings propose a variety of outlooks:
- The senior citizen population (65+), which is the highest per-capita healthcare spending demographic, will double by 2055
- Cost containment continues to drive hospital consolidation and expansion of outpatient facilities
- The absorption of medical office space continues to be greater than the supply, which has lead to an 8% vacancy rate (* as of Q1 2017)
- Healthcare has seen an increase in transaction volume, with nearly $10 billion for the year ending Q1 2017
As the healthcare
to keep up with industry demands, how can hospital systems, healthcare providers, senior living developers and real estate executives
work together to succeed in delivering quality healthcare and assisted living facilities, while maintaining a valuable return on investment?
Find out this and more at
our State of
event this June. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network and make deals with the best players in the market.
For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Healthcare Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowHealth on Twitter and Instagram, and follow @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.
1. How can executives look to alternative industries (i.e. industrial/manufacturing, e-commerce/retail, hospitality, etc) to improve the procurement of healthcare? What are the best practices to keep costs down?
2. What are the latest advancements in healthcare technology? How are this region's hospitals integrating these technologies into their facilities?
3. Will outpatient facilities overtake the demand for new hospitals in Philadelphia and the surrounding submarkets?
4. How will changing reimbursement models affect ROI on healthcare real estate assets?
5. As the millennial generation continues to drive demand for hotel-like hospitals, how will the design of hospitals, urgent care centers, clinics and outpatient facilities transform?