Event Ended On: Thursday February 28 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Bellevue Hotel
200 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom, 1st Floor
Parking Information: Discounted parking vouchers will be given at the event: $22 for self-parking
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
State of Montgomery County
How to make retail hubs including King of Prussia a 24/7 live/work/play destination
Suburban State of the Market
1. Why are office tenants moving out of Center City and into the suburbs?
2. How can developers make King of Prussia - known for its retail - a multifamily and office hub?
3. How has the industrial boom impacted Philadelphia's suburbs?
4. What changes in the suburban market can make the area more appealing to millennials considering moving out of the city?
5. Camden on the rise: could the city just across the bridge become the next "it" Philadelphia suburban hub?