1) What kind of impact has Lake Nona had on Orlando?
2) What are the hottest projects happening in all of the different neighborhoods in Orlando?
3) How will Disney continue to drive strong economic development to International Drive?
4) With the new development of Creative Village, what kind of change will Downtown Orlando experience?
5) The Brightline is coming to Orlando! When will this project be completed, and how will it effect transit throughout Orlando?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
The Future of Orlando's Submarkets: How to Identify an Emerging Neighborhood
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Connecting the Dots: The Future of Mobility in Greater Orlando
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
500 S Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Ballroom: Solar Ballroom, Lower Level
Parking Information: Valet $10.00
Orlando is a beautiful city that has a ton of up-and-coming neighborhoods. Lake Nona is one of the hottest areas of Orlando due to a ton of big developments. Projects include the USTA National Campus, an Amazon Fulfillment Center and Nona Adventure Park. Downtown Orlando is also becoming a vibrant neighborhood with plans to design Creative Village. This new project will expect to revitalize Downtown. Plans include a Sports & Entertainment District and a new UCF campus.
Disney continues to dominate the tourism industry and is planning on unveiling a bunch of new projects in 2019. With the addition of the Brightline, enjoying everything Orlando has to offer will be much easier.
Join us as we explore all of the amazing neighborhoods in Orlando, and don't forget to bring plenty of business cards!
Please email questions/speaker recommendations to Sam Markovich at Sam.Markovich@bisnow.com.