1. How are developers modernizing their portfolios for the future?
2. How do we see autonomous vehicles impacting the local CRE Market in OC? Who is well positioned for the change?
3. Where is the center trending? Irvine/Airport? Costa Mesa? Spectrum/South OC?
4. Can OC strategically "Densify?" Can we build more high-rise like One Broadway & 400 Spectrum?
5. How will OC's well-designed master plans contribute to market growth in the future?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Economic Outlook: Market Trends and 2018 Forecast
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
The Evolution of the OC Market
|10:00 AM - 10:00 AM||
Coffee & Networking
With office vacancies at their lowest level since the recession and average incomes hovering close to pre-recession numbers, the past year has been a strong year for Orange County. The market is healthy.
Will this steady growth continue into 2018?
What is in store for growth in the future? Numbers show that aging millennials coupled with the prospect of autonomous vehicles would put suburban markets like Irvine in a very good position for the future.
Regardless of the demographics, when it comes to walkability, wellness, contemporary design and collaborative spaces, the workforce has spoken. It is up to the CRE community to build what tenants want.
As a market rich with amenities and 44 miles of sandy beach, Orange County has a lot going for it. How will OC push the limits to drive growth and innovate it’s built environment?
Of course, come early for breakfast and stay late to some post-event schmoozing. Don't forget your biz cards!