Event Ended On: Thursday June 13 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Marriott Oakland City Center
Oakland, CA 94607
Ballroom: The Skyline Room, Floor 21
Attached Garage Self- Parking
1 Hour, $6
2 Hours, $14
3 Hours, $24
4 - 8 Hours, $35
0-2 Hours, $25
2-6 Hours, $35
Coffee, Breakfast, & Networking!
A Thank You to the Golden State Warriors by Regina Jackson of the East Oakland Youth Development Center
Opportunity Zone Development
Projects in the pipeline, high impact areas, and what residents and developers can expect
The Multifamily Boom
Exploring notable new developments and the factors driving the building boom
Reimagining and revitalizing the city through placemaking
More Coffee & Networking!
1. What Opportunity Zone investing and development is already underway and what areas are ripe for investment and impact?
2. How healthy is the Oakland CRE market compared to San Francisco and other Northern California markets?
3. What asset classes and geographic hubs are ripe for investment and development?
4. How can the continued investment in Downtown Oakland along Broadway result in positive momentum across the city?
5. What is the current state of multifamily supply, demand, and development in Oakland? How does the dichotomy of affordable housing impact the MF space?
** Please note event content ends at 11:20am **