1) What are key trends in population growth in the East Bay?
2) How are East Bay property values impacting where mutlifamily capital is going?
3) How are developers, investors, retailers and housing advocacy groups reacting to East Bay market demand?
4) What is the ceiling for East Bay market-rate housing prices?
5) How are mixed-use and retail impacting where developers want to build?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
2018 Mixed-Use Projects Coming Online!
How Mixed - Use Can Support Office & Multifamily Investment & Development?
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Residential Development Trends!
Catering To The Clients!
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Closing Remarks & More Networking
In the East Bay and Alameda County, in particular, we are seeing a surge in investment, population growth, real estate innovation and new emerging markets. While all of this on paper seems fine, on the ground we are seeing a slightly different story.
Permitting and planning regulations have cracked down on the East Bay and developers are having a tough time getting projects across the 1-yard line and the constant threat of job site fires loom over seasoned East Bay building owners. Despite all of this the bidding war in San Francisco for space is making its way across the Bay Bridge!
Allison Nagel goes on to say, “Oakland is a city uniquely its own, and has shifted from being a runner-up to pricey San Francisco to being the first choice for Bay Area living for many residents and a growing number of companies.” With surge growing the East Bay, and the current major tenant void in Downtown Oakland, we are all very excited for what the future has in store.
Join us as we discuss multifamily & mixed-use development and investment trends in Alameda County! For questions, concerns or topic recommendations please email Jeff.Arthur@bisnow.com.