Event Ended On: Tuesday October 16 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
Housing New York 2.0: Building a More Affordable NYC
Buying Affordable Assets and How to Make them Work
Financing: Trends, Challenges, and More!
Building & Developing Affordable Housing
New York Bar Association
42 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036
Floor: 2nd floor
NYC is desperately in
affordable housing. Some buildings command sky-high rents but there is massive demand and a need alternative.
have seen this demand and are jumping into the affordable space,
bringing unique perspectives to
projects. But, is demand for affordable housing tax credits slowing down? With a looming fear
about the new tax reform and future legislative uncertainty, the implications
With so many variables coming into play in affordable housing,
will be endless! But we promise to contain ourselves (mostly) at this can't miss Bisnow Event. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with industry leaders and learn from top executives. We look forward to seeing you there! For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries, please email our NYC Event Producer, Heather, at email@example.com
1) How is the rising cost of construction impacting both market rate and affordable housing developments?
2) What unique financing strategies are developers applying to affordable housing?
3) How is reform on Low Income Housing Tax Credits impacting NYC?
4) What strategies are owners taking to attract investors to their affordable housing developments?
5) What opportunities lie for you to invest in affordable housing?