Event Ended On: Tuesday March 5 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
32 Old Slip boasts 350,000 RSF of next-generation office space with spectacular 360-degree views, access to 11 trains and ferries to Brooklyn and New Jersey. The building features highly efficient floor plates with 13’6 ceiling heights, modern amenities including tenant programming, recently upgraded passenger elevators, and state-of-the-art infrastructure. 32 Old Slip neighbors 500+ bars and restaurants, 1,170 retailers, and 84+ acres of outdoor space. Availabilities range from 2,500-23,000 RSF.
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
Floor: 31st floor
Parking Information: 55 Water Street - Lot #23
Walk down South Street and then turn left onto Old Slip Street and then the Venue will be on your right.
$24 Early Bird Special if you enter by 10 am and leave by 7pm
$19 per 1 hour
$28 per 2 hours
$39 per 10 hours
Please enter through the North Lobby, which is located on the corner of Governor Lane and Front Street.
Breakfast & Networking
OZ Overview - Everything You Need to Know
OZone Strategy: Investments, Acquisitions, and Expectations
Market Entry Strategy, Pipeline, and Development
Post Event Networking
1) What are the basics to understanding Opportunity Zones?
2) How are investors treating Opportunity Zone Funds compared to other tax abatement alternatives?
3) What is the necessary timing to ensure proper investment?
4) What neighborhoods will come out of this program benefitting most?
5) How are developers adjusting their investment strategies in and around these zones?