|7:30 AM - 8:10 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:10 AM - 8:15 AM||
Welcome to Bisnow's Data Centers Submarkets, Northeast 2018 and a Word From Our Host!!
|8:15 AM - 8:35 AM||
Morning Keynote Session: Up-Close with fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
• Moderator: Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
• J. Todd Raymond, CEO & Managing Partner, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
• Corey Welp, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
|8:35 AM - 9:15 AM||
Leading the Curve: The State of the Data Center Market
• Moderator: Regina Brewton-Smith, Manager, Business Development - Energy Efficiency, Con Edison
• Maggie Arvedlund, Managing Partner, Turning Rock Partners
• John Bonczek, President, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
• Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
|9:15 AM - 9:55 AM||
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: The Modernization of Infrastructure and Operations
• Moderator: Mike Herwald, Manager, North America - Data Center Business Area, Munters Corporation
• John Diamond, Partner & VP, Operations, Ultimate Power House (UPH)
• Sandeep Katarnavre, Former Chief Information Officer, Saint-Gobain
• Ken Makoid, Regional VP, Northeast, Flexential
• Sachin Ohal, Director, Business Technology - Global Infrastructure, CSL Behring
|9:55 AM - 10:10 AM||
|10:10 AM - 10:35 AM||
The Day After Tomorrow: Data Center Construction, Design, and Planning
• Moderator: Brett Korn, Mission Critical Project Executive, Advanced Technology, DPR Construction
• Frank McCann, Senior Engineer, Construction Power & Grounding, Verizon Wireless
|10:35 AM - 11:15 AM||
The Future of Technology: Exploring the Evolving Healthcare Industry
• Moderator: Jeff Teisch, VP, Infrastructure Management & Resiliency Planning, COLOTRAQ
• Phil Koblence, Co-Founder & COO, New York Internet
• David McCall, VP, Innovation, QTS
• Daniel Morreale, Chief Information Officer, Hunterdon Healthcare
• Mark Sander, Former Head of IT, Global Quality Operations, Teva Pharmaceuticals
|11:15 AM - 11:45 AM||
Post-Event Networking and Data Center Tours!
fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
1 Ramland Road
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Floor: Ground Level
Parking Information: Free parking- over 400 available spots onsite
1. How has the Northeast (Greater New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia) data center market continued to evolve?
2. How will Digital Transformation, the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
4. How are data center strategies changing as end-user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
5. Will available data center space in the Northeast meet demand from sectors in the region?