1. What strategies are developers in the Life Sciences Corridor using to draw in tenants?
2. Will MoCo multifamily fill up the thousands of projected new units?
3. Should you invest in biomedical space requirements, or stick with traditional office space?
4. How are mixeduse developers in Shady Grove attracting new retail tenants?
5. Which MoCo developments have live, work and play potential?
This trophy office building was delivered in 2016 and is now the headquarters for Foulger-Pratt, as well as offices for SK&A Group, Hutton Patt and HT Than Law Firm. It's also home to Orange Theory Fitness and Addie’s restaurant, with Gringos & Mariachi expected to deliver in November 2017.This is the second office building at Park Potomac, contributing to the existing master-planned development that provides a pedestrian oriented environment of mid and high-rise commercial and residential. This amenity rich location has both retail and office space available.
|7:30 PM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
BioMed and Office Parks: Development, Leasing & Tenant Demands
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Masterful Moves: Mixed-Use and Multifamily Mania
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
12435 Park Potomac Ave
Potomac, MD 20854
Floor: 5th Floor
Parking Information: Free parking in building lot below building
Come learn about market trends and developments in Shady Grove, Silver Spring, Rockville Pike, Germantown, Gaithersburg, and the Life Sciences Corridor.
Sign up today to take part in what promises to be a fun, exciting, and influential morning. Gain invaluable information and enjoy networking with your friends and colleagues in the industry.
Join the fun on twitter using hashtag #BisnowMD and follow us @BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Montgomery County event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com