Event Ended On: Wednesday May 29 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Trust Building Constructed in 1928, The Trust Building is an 11-story, 320,264 square-foot office building located in the Old Bank District, a part of Downtown Los Angeles’ Historic Core. The property recently underwent a retrofit and now offers more than 300,000 SF of creative office space with balcony options, more than 12,000 SF of enhanced retail and restaurant space, valet parking and an exclusive rooftop experience.
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
State of LA Supply
What Factors Are Impacting the Delivery of New Construction in the Region?
State of LA Demand
Where Does Investor & Tenant Demand Lie in the Market?
Major Projects & Game Changing Trends
Which Developments & Market Movements Should You Have Your Eye On?
2019 Bizzy Award
- Nelson C. Rising, Chairman, Rising Realty Partners
The Trust Building
433 S Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Floor: 6th floor
- We encourage taking an Uber or walking if possible
- Limited complimentary parking at the building
- Park and pay nearby lots available
Parking Garage located on 433 S Main Street.
Head down South Main Street and then turn right onto W 5th Street and then turn right onto S Spring Street and the venue will be on the left.
If one thing is certain about the Greater Los Angeles market, it is that the region is BOOMING! With 28,000 multifamily units, 2
million square feet of office under
and 1.9 million of retail under construction, LA is growing at an impressive rate. While construction is high — and the area still in the midst of a
housing crisis— vacancy continues to hover around 15% and the rapidly changing retail market continues to cause the occasional headache. A growing market comes with its own unique challenges and requires an expert hand. As
capital continues to pour into the region, it must be invested carefully. Fortunately, we have the region's leading dealmakers to explain how they are doing it. Join us as we take a bird's eye view of the region's market, identify its strengths, areas of opportunity, and strategize its continued growth. Contribute to the conversation on Instagram and Twitter at @BisnowLA and the hashtag #LASOM2019. For questions, press inquiries and recommendations, email your Los Angeles Event Producer James Shearin at James.Shearin@bisnow.com.
1. As Los Angeles solidifies itself as a world class metropolis, what needs to be accomplished for the commercial real estate market to meet its growth needs?
2. Will major tenant moves from Google and other tech giants attract other major headquarters?
3. Will 28,400 multifamily units under construction meet the needs of the region's high demand for housing?
4. How much is continued job growth impacting the region's office, multifamily and retail markets?
5. What does the region need to do to continue attracting investment into the market?