Event Ended On: Wednesday October 31 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
Future of Office + Retail
Evolution of Multifamily
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
251 S Olive St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Ballroom: Bunker Hill Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Discounted Valet $15.00
*Based Upon Availability*
Self Parking at California Plaza (next door to the hotel): Early Bird Rate $18.00 in before 9AM
*Pricing Subject to Change*
Over the last decade, the east side of Los Angeles has experienced tremendous growth. One prime example is Echo Park, which has been the benefactor of a
What was once an area controlled by violence and gang members has now become one of the coolest, hippest areas in LA.
Echo Park isn't the only neighborhood in East LA that's undergoing a major transformation.
Other surrounding boroughs like Chinatown have major development projects in the pipeline.
Palisades is developing
778-units with a mix of high-rise and bungalow style apartments, and Lincoln Property Company has a behemoth multifamily complex that will deliver more than
900-units in Chinatown.
What eastside boroughs should developers look to for opportunistic investments? Can East LA rents compete with DTLA? Will the supply glut in DTLA impact developments in East LA?
Join Bisnow at our Future of East side LA event to find out!
1. How has the rise of Downtown LA impacted the surrounding East LA neighborhoods of Chinatown, Boyle Heights & Lincoln Heights?
2. Is the Downtown high-rise boom spreading into Chinatown?
3. How has Echo Park, an area that was once commanded by gang members, transformed into one of the coolest, hippest neighborhoods in LA?
4. Which neighborhoods in East LA are developers eyeing for high returns?
5. Where will the Hipsters flock to next?