1. When can we expect to see public transit and mobility improvements? How will this impact the area's real estate development?
2. How is Uptown fusing office, residential, retail, walkability and taking the charge on true urban lifestyle?
3. How will McNair Interests' mixed-use development expand the look and feel of Uptown? What are the next biggest developments coming to the area?
4. What is the future of Memorial Park?
5. How are the demographics changing Uptown, and who are tomorrow's future residents, consumers, workers?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Networking & Breakfast
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Future of Uptown Houston
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Live, Work, Play, Stay
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
The Westin Galleria Houston
5060 West Alabama
Houston, TX 77056
Ballroom: Monarch Ballroom, 24th Floor
Parking Information: Complimentary self- parking & $24 valet parking available at Hotel
Uptown has seen some pretty amazing developments in the past few years. Not only has it scored billionaire Tilman Fertitta's The Post Oak Hotel, but McNair Interests is bringing a $500 million mixed-use development to the south end of Uptown. The Uptown Houston District is pushing initiatives that are positioning uptown as a true urban lifestyle environment where millennials and baby boomers are coming to live, shop, work, and enjoy walkable 12-foot sidewalks, bike lanes, and public transit.
Join us in April to talk big trends Uptown, new tenants, residential developments, Memorial Park renovations, transit improvements, and more. You won't want to miss this one!
Questions? Email Juliette at email@example.com