Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Take Away Key News, Challenges, Developments, Strategies & More:
How You'll Do More Business with Houston Office Outlook & Insights: Like many areas, office tenants and landlords in Houston are living in an uncertain market. With vacancy rates down, leasing activity slowing, construction timeline challenges and a possible recession around the corner, there is a lot to think about and discuss when it comes to the office market. However, any unsure market presents thought leaders with a smorgasbord of opportunity - downturns can lead to revival, new development and the chance to evolve and adapt traditional models and ways of thinking. Hear from the city's top developers and landlords as they analyze the temperature of the local market, discuss the growing importance of incorporating mixed-use into the office model and share the reality of operating, investing in and building office assets in Houston today. Panelists will share information on recent transactions, upcoming projects, distressed buying opportunities and much more This event will provide critical insight into the future of the Houston workplace.
Who You’ll Meet: Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, bankers, and technology companies.
Questions about your ticket purchase or interested in group tickets or sponsorship? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Houston Marriott West Loop by the Galleria
1750 W Loop S
Houston, TX 77027
Ballroom: Salon A-C + foyer
Event Self-Parking: $7
Event Valet Parking $19
Coming from 610 North:
1. On the freeway headed South
2. Take EXIT 9B, Post Oak Blvd.
3. Stay on the service road and pass the light at Post Oak Blvd.
4. We will be on the right hand side before the next light
5. Turn right into our main entrance and go straight, passing the front drive
6. Turn right at the stop sign going into the parking garage
7. Push the button and pull a ticket to enter the parking garage
8. In the elevator, go to the first floor and follow the signs to Hotel Registration
Coming from 610 South:
1. On the freeway headed North
2. Take EXIT 9, San Felipe/Post Oak.
3. Turn left at the light at San Felipe Street, going under the freeway
4. Turn right at the Marriott entrance, which is the 4th driveway
5. At the stop sign, turn left going into the parking garage
6. Push the button and pull a ticket to enter the parking garage
7. In the elevator, go to the first floor and follow the signs to Hotel Registration
Breakfast & Networking
Breaking The Standstill
Return to Work, Major Trends and Navigating A Volatile Market
How Is The Workplace Evolving and Adapting?
Mixed-Use and The Role It Plays in Office, Construction, Development, and Design Trends
Read up on the latest projects and happenings related to Houston's office scene. Our speakers and their companies will discuss some of these major developments and notable activities:
We hosted more than 72,000 attendees live, in-person around the globe in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events follow all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols. In the interest of the safety of all our guests, we recommend taking a rapid or PCR test for proof of negative results before attending any gathering.
We will update attendees should any regulations be updated before this event is held. We look forward to hosting you soon to do what we do best: network, connect, and engage to do more business.