Event Ended On: Thursday September 27 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
5011 Westheimer at Post Oak
Houston, TX, 77056
Ballroom: Consort Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Parking Information: Complimentary self-parking or $25 valet is available at the Blue Garage (underground lot by the Oaks) located at 5085 Westheimer Road.
Breakfast & Networking!
Getting Deals Done: Investments, Capital Markets, P3 Partnerships & Senior Housing Finance
A Senior Housing Outlook
Development Perception vs Reality, Challenges to Developing in the Urban Core, Programming Trends & Preparing for the Silver Tsunami
1. In Mexico City, a mixed-use, creative senior living facility combined a hotel, hospital, skybridge, and senior housing. How are we redefining the senior housing experience?
2. With baby boomers entering senior living facilities in the next decade, how will a new generation of tenants impact the design and development of senior living facilities? What new amenities can we expect in 2018? 2025?
3. Finding financing for upcoming senior housing projects has been difficult. What forms of creative financing are owners & developers using?
4. With a Silver Tsunami on the way, when can Houston expect another spike in demand for senior living in Houston? In which major submarkets? When do we start developing to meet this need?
5. How can existing centers improve their facilities to encourage more long-term stays?