Event Ended On: Wednesday December 12 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
|Wednesday, December 12|
Registration, Breakfast & Networking!
Capital Markets: Debt
Capital Markets: Equity
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Rd
Houston, TX, 77024
Ballroom: Azalea 3,4,5,6
Parking Information: $12 for Event Valet & $8 for Event Self-Parking
Show us the money! Join us on December 12th for our annual Capital Markets event in Houston.
2018 has been a wild ride,
so it's time for us look at the books: what are the best financial practices when it comes to debt & equity? Which neighborhoods are most promising to investors? Where does
Houston stand in comparison to major national & international markets? Who's lending what and why? Join us for plenty of networking, breakfast and great discussion!
1) Considering we are in a mature business cycle, what fundamentals are the investment experts paying the most attention to?
2) What asset classes are experts most bullish on, and which ones are they most bearish on in Houston?
3) Due to an increase in equity requirements, how has the capital stack changed, and are firms seeking JV partners more than before?
4) Where is the money coming from? Foreign vs. Domestic?
5) More capital flowing into urban or suburban deals?