Event Ended On: Tuesday February 12 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
At the mouth of the Liffey, in Dublin’s vibrant I.F.S C, Point Square is a transformative 'city within a city'. With over 300,000 sqft of retail and leisure spaces available and including the 3Arena, Odeon cinema, the Gibson Hotel, over 800 car parking spaces, student accommodation, and the EXO building, the tallest office building offering unrivaled views of the city.
Point Square presents Dublin's final large-scale, city-centric retail and leisure opportunity which will put placemaking and the vibrancy of the surrounding community at its heart of it.
Point Square - Bigger Better Sooner
|Tuesday, February 12|
Breakfast & Networking
Bisnow & Point Square Welcoming
The Future of Dublin Hospitality
Navigating Hotel Investment in 2019
The Ever-Changing Branding Landscape
Delivering Hospitality Experiences to Exceed Guest Expectations + Reach Investor Goals
Point Square Dublin
East Wall Road, Point Square
Dublin, D01 E0K6, Ireland
Free Parking available on site. Validated tickets provided upon departure.
With a flourishing tourism industry, strong demand and strong levels of occupancy and rates, the Irish hotel market is
red hot and
highly attractive target for
domestic and foreign investors.
But is the city ramping up too quickly?
Dublin’s hotel stock has been around the 19,000-room mark
for the last 10 years and
is now predicted to almost double the number of units, reaching over
3,000 rooms by 2020.
How will the
industry deliver the supply and ensure to provide products that are actually wanted?
us when key players are examining the current state of Dublin's hotel
market and discussing economic key drivers and hotel trends that impact tourism and hotel
investments. We will also determine whether providing affordable options or a carefully curated guest experience is driving consumer demand in 2019!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDublin on
Twitter and Linkedin, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.
1) What are the key challenges in delivering more supply?
2) How will current regulations affect the hotel and home-sharing markets in 2019? How much more of the hotel market can home-sharing businesses like Airbnb expect to absorb?
3) Will the Dublin market see more design-led budget hotels?
4) How are advances in data analytics and construction affecting the design and delivery process of new hotel supply?
5) Who is investing and what are the top locations for hotel investment?
6) How important is brand vs cost vs location?
7) What are the major trends in AI, big data and analytics that will impact the hotel market in 2019?