1. Could the Northwest Corridor be the future seed of a specific innovation, such as a “dot com” boom, that could highlight its significance not only for technology, but innovation?
2. How are developers working to connect the Northwest Corridor to downtown Denver?
3. What kind of placemakers (i.e. retailers, entertainment centers and hospitality-industry tenants) are moving into the Northwest Corridor? Why are they attracted to this region?
4. Several international companies have their American HQs in the Northwest Corridor, including Swisslog, Partners Group. Why is this significant for the future of the US 36 corridor and is this a trend that will continue with other international groups?
5. What are the challenges and successes of building affordable multifamily buildings in this region?
Ideally located just off US- 36 in Broomfield, Interpark is a new Class A industrial development consisting of two Flex/Warehouse buildings totaling 240,577 SQFT. It is part of the overall 23.62 acre Interpark development, which also consists of over 7,300 SQFT of on-site Retail, a welcomed amenity for industrial users. Developed by United Properties and Brue Baukol Capital Partners, Interpark is now accepting tenant requests. Available Spring 2018.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:15 AM - 8:40 AM||
City of Westminster & Broomfield Opening Panel
|8:40 AM - 9:25 AM||
Tenant Impact: The Local, National and International HQs That Are Changing NW Corridor
|9:25 AM - 10:10 AM||
Real Estate Forecast: Opportunities Along the US 36
|10:10 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
11325 Main Street
Broomfield, CO 80020
Parking Information: Click HERE for Access Map.
From trendy restaurants to modern offices, Denver's Northwest Corridor is a hot spot for business. Home to Boulder, Broomfield & Westminster, the region is attracting families, millennials, entrepreneurs and (you guessed it) ... developers!
What are the lastest projects breaking ground? Which neighborhoods are trending for multifamily and office? Why is retail more sustainable here? Where are the most lucrative opportunities for investment? Can NW I-36 uphold its name as Colorado's Creative Corridor?
Find out this + more from top developers at our second annual Future of the Northwest Corridor! The Silicon Valley of the Rockies is just getting put on the map, and the next decade will reveal its full potential.
Questions? Comments? Contact our Denver Event Producer Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet & Post with us using #BisnowDenver on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDenver!