1. As Denver continues to make national headlines as a desirable city to work and live, how will the influx of outside investment affect the local office market?
2. With demand for new office space, how can Denver's older assets innovate and compete with the new development market?
3. Will coworking offices continue to expand in Metro Denver, or is the coworking market oversaturated with too much competition?
4. As tenants opt for shorter-term leases, what is the office leasing outlook for the next 2, 5 and 10 years?
5. How will the workplace environment evolve over the next decade as hospitality-like amenities become more of an office commodity?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Networking & Breakfast
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Office Market Outlook 2019: Investments & Trends
|9:15 AM - 9:20 AM||
5min Stretch & Break!
|9:20 AM - 10:05 AM||
Workplace Development & Design: What Will The Next Generation of Tenants Bring?
|10:05 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Coffee, Networking & Schmooze
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom & Foyer, Second Level
Valet: $20 per car
Offsite Self-Parking: Garage located across the street at Denver Performing Art Complex. 1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO. Garage entrances are located on Arapahoe and 13th Streets. $10 per car for under 5 hours.
The office market continues to dominate national headlines, with major growth, disruption and uncertainty in each market. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market to innovate the traditional office experience. Cushman & Wakefield's Denver Office MarketBeat and PwC's Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2019 findings propose a variety of outlooks:
- As companies expand in metro Denver and west coast tech companies continue to relocate to the market, Denver's occupancy is expected to grow in 2019
- Denver's relatively low 15.7% office vacancy is expected to remain stable throughout early 2019
- With a limited supply chain of office inventory in Denver's metro area, demand for new workplace development will be high
- Coworking is growing at double digit rates, and is expected to account for more than 51M square feet nationwide
As workplaces evolve to keep up with industry demands, how can office tenants, developers, investors and real estate executives work together to deliver creative workplace environments while maintaining a valuable return on investment?
Join us this January to find out at our annual Denver Office of the Future event! As always, Bisnow provides an abundance of opportunities for networking and deal-making in a fast-paced, (almost) never boring, three hour gathering. We look forward to seeing you there!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDenver on Twitter and Instagram, and following @BisnowDenver on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Denver Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org