1. How long will we see negative office absorption in Wilmington, and should you be concerned?
2. Can Wilmington attract major tenants using strategies other than tax incentives?
3. How can you take advantage of the demand for workforce housing?
4. With almost 10 years of rising industrial rent, will we begin to deter new leases and renewals?
5. Is Northern Delaware safe from the national retail apocalypse?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:40 AM||
Dr. Dennis Assanis, President, University of Delaware
|8:40 AM - 9:30 AM||
North Delaware State of the Market
Which Commercial Real Estate Trends Are Making the Largest Impact on the Region?
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM||
100 Continental Dr.
Newark, DE 19713
Ballroom: Christiana Ballroom
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-Parking
North Delaware has so much to offer. From great retail and tourism, to stimulating business incentives, the region offers so much potential.
The region's office market seems to be improving, as North Delaware's vacancy rates are declining, though Wilmington is still seeing negative absorption. Is this something we should be keeping our eye on?
Retail as well seems to be remarkably stable amidst the national uncertainty many fear to be a "retail apocalypse." Will the market remain strong, or is there an impending doom?
Join us as we dive deep into the market trends that are directly impacting North Delaware and strategize the best ways to capitalize on the good, and combat the bad.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow and @BisnowPhila on Twitter.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Philadelphia event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.