1. How can executives look to alternative industries (i.e. industrial/manufacturing, e-commerce/retail, hospitality, etc) to improve the procurement of healthcare? What are the best practices to keep costs down?
2. What are the latest advancements in healthcare technology? How are this region's hospitals integrating these technologies into their facilities?
3. Will outpatient facilities overtake the demand for new hospitals in the mid-Atlantic region?
4. Will Amazon and/or other e-commerce conglomerates become a source of doctor-patient pharmaceutical deliveries? How will this disrupt the clinic, pharmacy and hospital walls?
5. As the millennial generation continues to drive demand for hotel-like hospitals, how will the design of hospitals, urgent care centers, clinics and outpatient facilities transform?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
The Future of Healthcare | An Executive Outlook
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Presented by Stantec:
Capital Partnerships with Hospitals | A Deep Dive into the State of Medical Real Estate
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
The Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75240
Ballroom: San Antonio Ballroom and Foyer, 4th Floor
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-parking & Discounted Valet $13.99
Healthcare continues to dominate national headlines, with major mergers, acquisitions, and uncertainty around the ACA. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market. CBRE's U.S. Medical Office and Healthcare findings propose a variety of outlooks: