1. Why invest in Opportunity Funds, and are they a better investment than a 1031 Exchange?
2. How can you best take advantage of opportunity zones?
3. How can Opportunity Zones spur economic development in Dallas and its surrounding suburbs?
4. What are some of the tax benefits and the tiered structure of the program?
5. Where are investors looking to place capital in Dallas' emerging neighborhoods?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Networking & Breakfast
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Opportunity Zones 101
|9:50 AM - 10:35 AM||
Dallas: Location, Location, Location
|10:35 AM - 11:00 AM||
W Hotel Dallas Victory
2440 Victory Park Ln
Dallas, TX 75219
Ballroom: Altitude Floor, 33rd Floor
Parking Information: Valet $25
Parking Garage Across from Hotel $5/hr
Street Parking is complimentary
Join Bisnow in April as we take a close look at Texas' ripe-for-the-picking Opportunity Zones. The Opportunity Zone Program is the first new economic tax incentive program to surface in nearly two decades. It encourages businesses to develop and invest in low-income communities in the hopes of attracting billions in investment and economic growth in Texas' struggling communities.
We'll hear from active OZ developers, those with OZ funds looking to invest their capital, from the City of Dallas, and lawyers/tax advisors who can tell you all the ins and outs of working in unchartered waters.
Dallas County has 18 qualified opportunity zone tracts, as nominated by the state of Texas, with the largest concentration south of Downtown, as far east as Fair Park, and west as Lake Cliff.
Come find out how YOU can take advantage of this program!