1.What CRE opportunities exist for retailers and other developers in close proximity to AA's corporate headquarters?
2. With thousands of workers crowding into the corporate campus each day, what communities in and around Texas 360 and Texas 183 are primed for development?
3. With walking trails and acres of space, how is AA's corporate campus leveraging its new headquarters' design to support employee work-life balance initiatives?
4. Where are developers going next with their office, retail, mixed-use and residential projects?
5. If developers could buy or pick up land anywhere in the DFW metroplex right now, where would they go and what would they build?
6. What retail concepts are developers looking for when it comes to new mixed-use products around DFW? What opportunities are there for retailers and entertainment venues to lock in spots at prime development sites?
7. Are proclamations of an impending slowdown in the economy and capital markets overblown?
8. With DFW development activity in overdrive is cap rate compression and overheated prices a risk within the next six months to a year?
9. Where do you see developers getting the most bang for their buck — what DFW markets are safe bets in terms of liquidity access, yield and sustainability? Which markets are a potential bust?
**Please note content at this premier event will run until 11:30am**
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Coffee, Networking, & Breakfast
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
|9:45 AM - 10:15 AM||
Fireside Chat With American Airlines
|10:15 AM - 11:00 AM||
Executive Roundtable: Economic Forecast & Capital Markets
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||
Keynote Discussion With Craig Hall
The Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75240
Ballroom: Dallas Ballroom 2 & 3 - 3rd Floor
Self Parking - Complimentary
Valet Parking - $16
Dallas is booming and continues to grow. The city, which has the largest metropolitan area in the South, is expected to have a population of over 10 million people by 2030. The relatively low cost of living and conducting business draws more and more people and businesses to the DFW area. We've also seen a pattern of large companies moving their corporate campuses to Dallas. There is also a large influx of young workers flocking to the area, introducing new and innovative ideas to the market. Dallas is rapidly advancing technologically, transforming the office, retail, and residential markets. So what can we expect to see from developers in the future?
Find out at this can’t miss event!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquires, please email our Dallas Event Producer Sophie Molzan at email@example.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDallas on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDallas on Twitter for more local news.