Event Ended On: Thursday August 23 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
Development Opportunities Along the 121: How The Airport, TOD's & Infrastructure Improvements Are Impacting Prosperity & Site Selection
Master Planned & Residential Communities on the Rise
Sheraton McKinney Hotel
1900 Gateway Blvd.,
McKinney, TX 75070
Floor: 1st floor
Parking Information: Parking is on the south side of the building near the south conference center doors at the east end of the parking lot.
Join Bisnow in August to discuss the hottest projects
the Corridor that just won't quit! There's a lot happening
along the Sam Rayburn Tollway so let's get to the bottom of it. With
David Craig's "Hub 121," Warren Buffet's "Grandscape," and Howard Hughes' "Monarch City" and tons of residential complexes popping up in Allen, McKinney, The Colony, Frisco, Lewisville and more, the Blue Diamond corridor has been unstoppable. The question is,
with all of this new development and topping
out of pending projects, what's left? Join us to find out what opportunities are available, how the airport is fostering growth, and what the impact of Grandscape will be to the 121.
Join us to
dive into which developments are changing the 121 Corridor landscape, where you should place your bets, and the latest and greatest trends, challenges, and forecasts. You won't want to miss this one! As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premier commercial real estate networking! For questions or press inquiries, email Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org. Share your comments, post your photos to Instagram and don't forget to tag us: @bisnow
1. With projects filling out the 121, where do the area's top developers and investors see room for opportunity in this populated corridor?
2. Grandscape is one of the biggest mixed-use developments coming to market across the US. What will the impact be to the Colony and the 121 once the project goes live?
3. How is DFW International Airport growing and creating a submarket on the west end?
4. Is the housing boom posing a threat to multifamily expansion in McKinney, Allen, Lewisville and other residential suburbs?
5. To what extent does the 121 have Legacy West to thank for its success?
6. What does North Dallas' new Monarch City development in Allen mean for the area?