1) With more than $5 billion in property values (almost the same as downtown!), how is uptown competing to attract and retain tenants and investment?
2) Uptown now boasts over 19,000 residents and a daytime population of 30,000, what projects are creating this live, work enviroment?
3) Uptown has over 10,000 apartments, 2,200 condominium units, and 1,700 more apartment units under construction. What is the demand and supply for affordable, market rate, and condo? and which is the best investment?
4) Parking, the bike share proram, and walkability are major issues in both Downtown and Uptown. How are developers and the City working to solve these transporation issues?
5) With 65% of uptown's current residents under 35 years old, how are investors and developers capitalizing on this? and how can you?
The Centrum is the Premier home base for forward-thinking, fresh minded businesses and entrepreneurs in the city of Dallas. We strive to create an environment that fosters innovation and cultivates connection at a human scale.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Networking, and Breakfast
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Work: A 2018 Update and Forecast of Uptown & Turtle Creek's Office Market
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Live & Play: Multifamily and Retail in Uptown & Turtle Creek
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
3102 Oak Lawn Ave
Dallas, TX 75219
Floor: Suite 195, Lobby Level
Complimentary parking will be in the visitor parking under the building (Access Levels P1-P4), accessed off Welborn Street. Take elevator to Level 1 from Parking garage to access event space.
Join Bisnow and our all-star panelists as we dive deep into the projects and trends that are pushing this region into a real live, work, play environment.
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #BisnowDFW and don't forget to follow us @BisnowDFW!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email Karen Pierre at Karen.Pierre@Bisnow.com.