1) If NAFTA is dismantled under the current administration, how will industrial's international supply chain affect the local and national industrial market?
2) How are the most innovative developers sourcing build to suit tenants in Cincinnati's extraordinarily tight market?
3) With scarcity driving investors to outlying submarkets which, counties provide the best prospects for developers?
4) Given construction costs are still on the rise and critical drivers such as unemployment rates are still declining from lows of 4.5%, how much more can developers margins be squeezed before plans grind to a halt?
5) How will industrial real estate returns compare in the short and long-term compared with equities?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Industrial Market Key Drivers: Tech, Logistics, & E-Commerce
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Industrial Finance, Development, & Design
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
35 W 5th St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Ballroom: Halls of Mirrors Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Valet: $18 for 2-12 hours
Self-parking: $4 per hour- The self-parking garage will put guests directly into the hotel lobby
Additionally, the hotel is located right in the city center and is surrounded by self-parking garages connected via skywalk.
Nationwide, over 51% of space delivered preleased, showing developers’ faith in tenant demand. With the likes of Amazon building a $1.5B distribution facility in N. Kentucky in 2017 Cincinnati’s industrial CRE market has been driven to all-time highs. Record-breaking transactions, such as the sale of the Port Union Commerce Park in Fairfield for a whopping $102M, are undoubtedly indicators of a surging industrial CRE market and reflect Cincinnati's position at the epicenter of the Midwest’s industrial revolution.
These trends have attracted the attention of many an investor, not limited to those in the US. Increased scrutiny has also arisen and resulted in a renewed focus on whether reduced concessions, the opioid crisis and lack of space, are going to have a significant impact on the market are taking center stage.
Join the Bisnow for a foray into Cincinnati’s industrial real estate market with the stakeholders behind some of the most significant projects that are changing the game in.
As always feel free to share your questions for our all-star panelists, comments and post your photos using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.