1) Is the spillover into suburbs like Niles from the development surge in Chicago’s Far Northwest Side a trend we should expect to continue?
2) With multifamily transactions up 175% YoY in 2017 and high-end rental units at an all-time high, how is Chicago’s neighborhood condo deconversion trend impacting the suburban multifamily market?
3) How significant are economic development efforts such as Rosemont's $60M Ballpark in driving CRE development?
4) How will the $2B O’Hare express rail project impact Chicago’s CRE market and which suburbs will benefit most?
5) With rent growth expected to slow to 1.9% relative to the national average of 3.9%, which suburbs can contrarian investors find substantial pockets of growth in 2018?
Oak Brook Place consists of 180,000 square feet of Class A, office space within two, identical, three-story, multi-tenanted buildings strategically-located at 2301 and 2011 West 22nd Street. The building has been institutionally-owned and has undergone substantial renovations over the past 10 years, including HVAC upgrades, restroom and corridor upgrades, full elevator modernization and replacement of the fire alarm panels. Most recently, in 2017, the lobbies and lower levels underwent an extensive $2 million renovation which also added full-service marketplace dining to the property.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Developments to Watch: Uptown & The Lakefront
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
New Frontiers - Developments Spilling North
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Oak Brook Place
2301 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Ballroom: Suite 300, 3rd Floor
Parking Information: Please park on the EAST side of the property. We will have this area sectioned off with signage directing attendees.
Join Bisnow and our all-star panelists as we dive deep into Chicago's North Side and discuss the opprotunities still available in this booming burb. With major transit orientated developments coming online, which neighborhoods specifically are next to boom?
In traditional Bisnow fashion, we will get you access to the stakeholders behind the most significant projects changing the burbs, as well the inside scoop on where the opportunities still lie.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowChicago on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowCHI on Twitter for more local news.