Event Ended On: Thursday January 24 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Radisson Blu Aqua
221 N Columbus Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
Ballroom: Atlantic Ballroom 1st floor.
Go to the right and turn left at the restaurant till you get to ballroom
Valet parking: $27
0 – 1 Hours: $20.00
1 – 2 Hours: $25.00
2 – 6 Hours: $30.00
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
Opening Keynote: Craig Bernstein, OPZ Bernstein
The 2019 Chicago CRE Market Forecast
Your Guidebook to Investing, Developing, Designing and Building In 2019
Opportunity Zones 101
Everything You Need To Know To Capitalize On This New Community Development Program
1) What is a Qualified Opportunity Fund?
3) Why invest in Opportunity Funds? Are they a better investment than 1031 Exchange?
4) How can Opportunity Zones spur economic development in Chicago?
5) How does Opportunity Zones investing work?
6) What major projects will transform the CRE market next year?
7) Where is smart money investing? And where are smart developers building?