1) What are the basics to understanding Opportunity Zones?
2) How are investors treating Opportunity Zone Funds compared to other tax abatement alternatives?
3) What is the necessary timing to ensure proper investment?
4) What neighborhoods will come out of this program benefitting most?
5) How are developers adjusting their investment strategies in and around these zones?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Opportunity Zones 101 - Everything You Need to Know
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
OZone Strategy - Investment, Development, and Expectations
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Event Networking
Boston Park Plaza
50 Park Plaza
Boston MA 02116
Ballroom: Georgian Ballroom - Mezzanine level
Valet: $30 for 0-8 Hours
Self-Park at Motor Mart Parking Garage: $26
This parking garage is located at 201 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116. Walk down Stuart St toward Church St and then turn right onto Arlington St. and the venue will be on the right.
It's no secret that "Opportunity Zones" is the most talked about subject these days. However, most CRE professionals have no idea what is actually going on.
The Opportunity Zones tax incentive was included in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act President Donald Trump signed into law in December 2018. The law gives tax benefits to investors that place unrealized capital gains into Opportunity Funds, which then invest in Opportunity Zones, a host of census tracts local governments decide have the most need and can best support the investment.
At Bisnow's 2019 Boston Opportunity Zones Summit, we'll dive into every facet of Opportunity Zones and Opportunity Zone Funds to ready you for the investment possibilities in the Greater Boston area.
For questions, recommendations, or press inquiries, please email our Northeast Event Producer, John Whitney, at firstname.lastname@example.org.