1. What factors have led to the tapering of vacancy rates, and what can we do improve them?
2. How can retail convince the nation that Baltimore has so much to offer in addition to great seafood and a beautiful waterfront?
3. What is the best way to make room for culturally diverse restaurants and retail?
4. What concept, design, and location decisions are tenants making that you need to be aware of?
5. What do high rental rates mean for the future of Baltimore retail?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Most Influential Baltimore Leases
An in Depth Look at the Most Notable Tenants Entering and Expanding in Baltimore
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
State of Baltimore Retail
What Are the Most Important Market Trends?
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Venue to be announced by March 26th
For nearly a decade now, the Baltimore retail market has seen consistent growth and strength. However, for the first time in years, we are seeing a tapering of vacancy rates at 3.9%. Amidst national uncertainty in the retail market, Baltimore has remained relatively strong.
Are the tapering of vacancy rates a sign that Baltimore is joining the rest of the country's supposed retail apocalypse, or is this just a bump in the road?
Join us as we take a deep look into Baltimore's retail market. We'll hear from the most exciting tenants entering the city, and strategize solutions to carry the city's winning streak.
For questions or press inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowBaltimore on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowBaltimore on Twitter for more local news.