Event Ended On: Tuesday July 24 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
|Tuesday, July 24|
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
30 More Minutes of Networking!
The Rise of the Last Mile
E-commerce, Logistics, and Supply Chain
Industrial Market Forecast
How to Maximize Your Investments in the Region's Market
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
200 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Ballroom: The Grand Ballroom, 2nd Floor
1 Hour- $7
2 Hours- $11
3 Hours- $14
3+ Hours- $25
0-3 Hours- $15
3 + Hours- $25
One thing we can confidently say about the Mid-Atlantic industrial market is that it is booming. We are seeing major
institutional investors increase their portfolios, and others are following in suit. Growth is often contributed to the rise of e-commerce, a
pervasive change in business models that just can't seem to escape conversations. What is fact and what is fiction in the worldwide growth of the trend taking over the globe? There is no question that the industrial market is growing, but growth leads to many questions. Where is the market really going, and what does increased competition mean for you? Join us as we take take a deep look at the state of the industrial market in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor. We'll forecast projected growth and
give an action plan to take full advantage of the growing asset class. For questions or press inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowBaltimore on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowBaltimore on Twitter for more local news.
1. With more and more companies adapting to an e-commerce model, are they prepared for the industrial world? Are they making educated decisions in their industrial moves, leases and logistics?
2. As more developers grow their industrial portfolios, will this create healthy competition for the marketplace?
3. How will the trucking labor shortage impact drayage costs? Will self-driving vehicles play a role in shipping?
4. As vacancy rates continue to decline, how high will rent rise?
5. Is there a chance we are over estimating e-commerce's growth, or will its exponential growth continue as expected?