Hear from the area's biggest hitters on the industry's top questions:
1. What is the office space of tomorrow going to look like?
2. Co-working? Traditional office space? Employees working remotely? Our experts weigh in on the trends we'll see most in the future workplace.
3. What kind of tech company office trends are emerging in Austin?
4. What are developers doing to make Austin the destination for Amazon HQ2?
5. How is the progress of technology going to impact future developments?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Creative Office & The Future
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Tech Influences & Tenant Demands
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Closing Remarks and Post-Game Networking
500 East 4th Street
Austin TX 78701
Ballroom: Governor's Ballroom Salons D-E, 4th Floor
Parking Information: Discounted Self-parking $7.00 and Valet $15.00
Austin is leading the charge when it comes to creative and innovative office space.
We'll be talking about why the Austin Unicorn HomeAway has decided to call The Domain it's permanent home, and how new tech is impacting every aspect of the latest projects and buildings.
We'll also cover:
- What is the future of workspace design and how will it effect employee creativity and productivity?
- How office buildings are engaging technology innovations to meet tenant demands and differentiate from the rest.
As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premiere commercial real estate networking!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowAustin on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowAusSA on Twitter for more local news.