Hear from the area's biggest hitters on the industry's top questions:
1. What kind of tech company HQ trends are emerging in Austin?
2. How is Justin Segal of Boxer Property utilizing the latest CRE tech to his advantage?
3. What are developers doing to make Austin the destination for Amazon HQ2?
4. How is the progress of CRE tech going to impact future developments?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Emerging Development Trends
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Future of Real Estate Tech: The Tools and Considerations of the Present & Future
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Closing Remarks and Post-Game Networking
500 East 4th Street
Austin TX 78701
Ballroom: Governor's Ballroom Salons D-E, 4th Floor
Parking Information: Discounted Self-parking $7.00 and Valet $15.00
Tech investment in CRE is at an all-time high. And Austin is leading the charge.
We'll be talking about why the Austin Unicorn HomeAway has decided to call The Domain it's permanent home, and how new tech is impacting every aspect of the latest projects and buildings.
We'll also cover:
- How sustainability tech has made its way to become the industry norm.
- How office buildings are engaging technology innovations to meet tenant demands and differentiate from the rest.
As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premiere commercial real estate networking!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowAustin on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowAusSA on Twitter for more local news.