1. Has the market become saturated? How much longer can South Texas' red-hot multifamily development boom continue?
2. What submarkets in the region are still untapped?
3. How are young professionals impacting San Antonio multifamily development.
4. What amenities are in highest demand and do they REALLY matter?
5. What new technologies are developers integrating into their new developments to accommodate millennials?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Bisnow's Annual San Antonio Multifamily Expansion Forum! Interested?
Email Anthony Gallegos at email@example.com.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
New Developments & Trends in 2018
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
The Multifamily Executive Roundup: The Investment Cycle
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Closing Remarks and Post-Game Networking
Venue to be Announced by Monday, January 15th
Multifamily investment in San Antonio is at an all-time high. What is the future outlook?
We'll be talking about the different factors that have led to multifamily being hotter than ever before, and what kind of things are being taken into consideration for new development.
We will also cover:
- What new and sexy developments to look out for this year.
- How are government officials and the private sector collaborating to close the affordable housing gap?
As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premiere commercial real estate networking!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowSanAntonio on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowAusSA on Twitter for more local news.
For Questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email Anthony Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org