Event Ended On: Tuesday September 13 2022
**Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised.
**Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Rubenstein Partners strategic revitalization has brought new life and a new name to this storied development: Atlanta has a Downtown, a Midtown, and now finally, an Uptown. An area catalyst and transformative destination, Uptown’s highly amenitized and connected environment offers:
• Reimagined Office Atrium with extensive amenity roster and massive LED entertainment wall
• Globally inspired retail and dining concepts serving an array of international flavors including El Gordo, 26 Thai and Bene Korean
• Year-round community programming hosted on The Lawn including group yoga, comedy shows, indie craft experiences, movie screenings and more
• 1M SF of inspiring office space with flexible floor plates
1. How does Atlanta attract the next Microsoft or Google type tenant and who is in the potential mix?
2. How is the sector bringing Atlanta's most prominent projects maintaining project schedules and timelines.
3. How coworking is being utilized amongst property mix today vs. traditionally.
4. How Class B and C office space stacks up against major trophy assets in today's environment.
5. How do other submarkets compete with the proliferation of Midtown office product
How You'll Do More Business:
Enhance your business by gaining a stronger understanding of current office dynamics surrounding tenant usage, coworking's incorporation into property mix and submarket characteristics that are impacting development and investment strategies. Hear from the most active firms navigating in the climate to invest in and develop the projects that define Atlanta's skyline.
Who You'll Meet: Atlanta's top office developers, investors, brokers, lenders and more leading the sector in the city.
For questions, comments, speaker suggestions and sponsorship opportunities, email Brandon Elsasser at firstname.lastname@example.org
575 Morosgo Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
2424 Magnolia Lane NW, Atlanta, GA 30324
0-60 min $3.00
Each Addt’l 20 min: $2
Daily 24 hr Max: $15
Lost Ticket: $15
Enter After 11pm: $10 (must exit by 4am)
Networking and Breakfast
Coworking, Flex Space & Reinvisioning the Office
-How much tenants are really using their space, the amenities they're asking for, how coworking has evolved as part of the product mix, and how is it manifesting in renovation and redevelopment?
State of Atlanta's Office Market
-The flight to quality and where Class B and Class C spaces stand, how different submarkets compete and stack up to one another, and what is the overall outlook for the asset type moving forward?
These are some key projects in the area that our panelists will be discussing. Read more about these developments by clicking on the links:
We hosted more than 72,000 attendees live, in-person around the globe in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events follow all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols. In the interest of the safety of all our guests, we recommend taking a rapid or PCR test for proof of negative results before attending any gathering.
We will update attendees should any regulations be updated before this event is held. We look forward to hosting you soon to do what we do best: network, connect, and engage to do more business.