Event Ended On: Wednesday January 9 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Registration, Breakfast, & Networking
Hello, 2019: An Update on Atlanta's Major Projects
Construction & Development Outlook for 2019
Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta
3315 Peachtree Rd.
NE Atlanta, GA 30326
Ballroom: Windsor AB
Parking Information: $10.00 for self-parking and $18.00 for valet parking
Atlanta's development boom shows no signs of stopping in 2019. According to a report from Cushman & Wakefield, Atlanta gained 52,050 jobs year-over-year, up to 1.9% compared to the 1.1% YOY nationwide. Employment is also down to 3.7%, well below the national average. Millennials and baby boomers alike are flocking into the city, and major projects - from Pittsburgh Yards to the Gulch and more - rise to meet the growing population. But is Atlanta's development boom also making strides to meet the demands for affordable housing, additional healthcare vicinities, and more? And how are developers facing
rising construction prices as their projects come to fruition? Start the New Year right and join Bisnow as we gather CRE's top owners and developers to discuss Atlanta's major projects, rising challenges, and more. It's an event you don't want to miss!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowAtlanta on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowAtlanta on Twitter for more local news. For questions, recommendations, or press inquiries, please email Elizabeth Baker, Atlanta's Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. PS - Don't forget those business cards!
1. From Quarry Yards, to the Underground and more, what major projects are in store for Atlanta's CRE scene?
2. How are developers dealing with rising construction costs?
3. More than 90% of housing in Atlanta built in 2018 was considered luxury. Will 2019 see a surge in affordable and low-income housing?
4. From residents to tenants, how is the growing population influencing development trends in Atlanta?
5. How can recently-approved Opportunity Zones aid Atlanta's development boom?