Event Ended On: Wednesday February 6 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Perched atop the highest summit in North Fulton County, Preston Ridge IV offers dramatic views of North Fulton County and the Atlanta skyline to the south. Preston Ridge IV, a 150,320 SF, six-story, Class “A” suburban office building offers outstanding accessibility to North Point Parkway, Old Milton Parkway (Highway 120) and Georgia 400. Avalon and North Point Mall is only a short distance away with a full range of shopping and dining alternatives. Other nearby amenities include restaurants, hotels, banks, quality residential neighborhoods, and an excellent public school system.
|Friday, February 1|
Registration, Breakfast, and Networking
North Fulton's Mixed-Use Boom!
Retail + Coworking on the Rise
Preston Ridge IV
3440 Preston Ridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Floor: 4th floor
Parking Information: Plentiful free on-site parking
is showing no signs of stopping. From the mixed-use boom to growing interest in both the retail and office markets, the Golden Corridor remains a hot market for developers, tenants, and residents alike. Who's making waves in the area, and what major projects have developers set their sights on?
What do developers and investors see in store for Atlanta in 2019? Find out as we gather CRE's top owners and developers to analyze the dominant trends of 2018, as well as predict what next year will bring. It's a State of the Market event you don't want to miss!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowAtlanta on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowAtlanta on Twitter for more local news. For questions, recommendations, or press inquiries, please email Elizabeth Baker, Atlanta's Event Producer, at email@example.com.
1. Why are Atlanta's developers considering mixed-use to be the gem of recent development?
2. How can Alpharetta's new city center compete against the Avalon juggernaut
3. What does the redevelopment of Alpharetta's oldest building mean for the surrounding community?
4. Should the fact that Johns Creek is the fourth fastest growing suburb in the US for renters a cause for concern with North Fulton developers?
5. Could improved transit help draw more residents into North Fulton?
6. What experiential aspects of both the retail and office markets are making waves with North Fulton's tenant community?
7. What may be the fate of Fiserv's new headquarters now that Wisconsin-based First Data is purchasing it?