Thu May 27, 2021
Thursday May 27 2021 | 9:00 AM EDT
What You’ll Learn:
1. 2021 drivers of change and emerging opportunities in the Westchester and Fairfield market.
2. How the suburban multifamily rental market can stay competitive beyond the pandemic.
3. Repurposing, optimizing and creating suburban office spaces.
4. The long-term impact of a de-urbanizated workforce.
5. Investment strategies and how to leverage tax credits, interest rates and other policy initiatives for residential development in suburban locations.
How You'll Do More Business:
If you are already invested or looking to expand in New York City's greater metro area, you don’t want to miss this event! We will unpack hot neighborhoods and asset classes that provide safe beds for investment, introduce top players and entrants and discuss key strategies for successfully transforming vacant or old space into high revenue-generating assets.
Owners, investors, developers, brokers, government officials, lenders, lawyers, architects, urban planners, general contractors and others interested in developing and investing in greater NYC
What Your Ticket Gets You:
Digital summit tickets include 2 hours of content and access to three virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and three-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen.