Digital Summit Ended On: Wednesday May 5 2021
Head to https://www.accelevents.com/e/6911NJMultifamily 30 minutes prior to the summit at 9 AM, the lobby opens and an "Enter Event" button will appear. Click the "Enter Event" button and then enter the email address you used when registering for your ticket. Next click "Forgot password?" followed by "Reset My Password". You will then be sent a 6 digit code that will allow you to set a password for your Accelevents account. Once your password is set, you will automatically enter the event and will stay logged into the platform. We suggest joining on a laptop or desktop using the latest version of Chrome for the best experience. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
What You'll Learn:
1. How New Jersey’s ongoing rental shortage has been further exacerbated by urban flight in 2020.
2. Key factors informing multifamily investments as a new demographic of residents enter the market.
3. How to enhance your building’s capacity to facilitate new resident habits and uses.
4. Opportunities to shape the new Class A residential experience.
5. Hear from New Jersey thought leaders on what it will take to retain residency and drive economic development forward.
How You'll Do More Business:
Get firsthand knowledge on the ins and outs of new multifamily trends hitting the national sector and how to position your assets to best meet new resident demands.
Who You’ll Meet:
Owners, developers, brokers, investors, property managers, general contractors, lawyers, tenants, consultants, architects, engineers, investors, bankers
What Your Ticket Gets You:
Digital Event tickets include three panels of content and access to three virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and three-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen. Unable to attend live? No worries, you will be able to access recordings of all panels for 30 days after the summit.
Why You Should Attend:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our New York event producer, Haleigh Besecker at Haleigh.Besecker@Bisnow.com.
Keynote Interview with Baye Adofo-Wilson
Investments to Last: A Suburban Migration Cycle
1. How has the pandemic affected short- and long-term investment decisions?
2. Location is a prime factor when deciding to invest in a multifamily asset. How can NJ communities be developed to increase investment and development activity?
3. How confident are financial providers in future NJ’s multifamily developments?
Designed to Compete: Trends Attracting Urban Residents
1. Demand for amenities has changed significantly since last year. How are changes in resident habits evolving amenity features?
2. What design and technology trends are residents seeking in their units?
3. How can older assets be effectively repositioned to remain competitive in their markets?
Post Panel Networking