Slipstream Buys Colorado Springs Multifamily Portfolio
Slipstream Properties has acquired a 1,178-unit multifamily portfolio in Colorado Springs for $102.25M.
Denver-based Slipstream purchased the seven multifamily buildings built between 1962 and 1974 from a longtime Colorado Springs apartment owner that has been selling pieces of its portfolio over the last five years. This was the last of the multifamily properties it owned and operated.
“The portfolio is one of the largest multifamily sales of recent record for Colorado Springs,” said Nexus Commercial Realty principal Adam Riddle, who, with Jason Koch, represented Slipstream. “The sale of this portfolio took a long time as it had several moving parts to it.”
The purchase included:
- Pine Creek Village, 312 units.
- Shannon Glen Apartments, 192 units.
- Cedar Creek Club Apartments, 157 units.
- El Vecino Apartments, 174 units.
- South Pointe Apartments, 162 units.
- Timbers Apartments, 84 units.
- New Horizons Apartments, 79 units.