Zeppelin Station To Open With 8 Food Vendors In December
When Zeppelin Station opens in late December at the foot of the new rail station at 38th and Blake streets, there will be eight food vendors and two bars in a ground-level market hall.
A full-service anchor restaurant will open in 2018.
“The food and beverage scene in Denver is booming, and it’s exciting,” Zeppelin's director of hospitality development, Justin Anderson, said.
The six announced food vendors are
- Mister Oso: The team behind Bar Dough and Señor Bear will open a casual, walk-up restaurant with a menu inspired by Latin American street food.
- Vinh Xuong Bakery: Duc Huynh will bring Vietnamese food that is usually found on Federal Boulevard to Zeppelin Station with his third-generation, family owned business.
- Dandy Lion Coffee: Also from Huynh, this concept is focused on modern coffee with an Asian influence.
- Flor Gelato: The Boulder gelato joint is making its first step into Denver.
- Au Feu: Chicago restaurateur Jared Leonard is opening a new cured and smoked meat concept just for Denver.
- Aloha Poke Co.: This fast-casual spot will have sushi-grade fish and fresh ingredients to build your own bowls.
Zeppelin also has signed leases for four office tenants: Dynia Architects; the Love Your Hood real estate company; brand management software developer Brandfolder; and Tokken, which developed an app that lets consumers link their bank accounts or credit cards to a mobile wallet to be used at participating retailers. Zeppelin Development also will relocate its offices to the building.
So far, Zeppelin has leased about 30K SF of office space and has a letter of intent for another 20K SF. That leaves about 51K SF of office space available.
Designed by Dynia Architects, the 100K SF building is on track for LEED certification and features indoor-outdoor open spaces with high ceilings, natural light and native landscaping.