Companies Have Been Flocking To Tarrant County, Texas. What’s Next For This Relocation Hot Spot?
When it announced in 2019 that it would move its headquarters from San Francisco to the Fort Worth suburb of Westlake, Charles Schwab was in the vanguard of a corporate migration to Tarrant County, Texas.
Even during the coronavirus pandemic, that influx of new business investment has continued. It has been estimated that more than 100 major corporations are considering relocating to or expanding in the north Texas/Dallas-Fort Worth region that includes Tarrant County — even more than were considering making the move pre-pandemic.
Find out what is next for this corporate relocation hot spot at Bisnow’s in-person event, The Future Of Tarrant County: From The Mid-Cities To Fort Worth And Its Emerging Suburbs. You can register here.
This event on Aug. 17 at Fort Worth’s Hotel Drover will explore:
- Where investors are acquiring land and developing sites in and around Tarrant County.
- CRE construction projects underway in Fort Worth and its surrounding suburbs.
- Which Tarrant County suburbs are braced for residential, retail and corporate growth, according to developers, investors, property owners and city leaders.
- The post-pandemic future for Arlington, Texas' sports, entertainment and restaurant districts.
A slate of expert speakers and panelists will dig into how Tarrant County remains an oasis of affordable land in the DFW area. Those speakers and panelists will include:
* Craig Cavileer, executive vice president of Majestic Realty.
* Chad Estis, executive vice president of business operations for the Dallas Cowboys.
* Sean Decker, executive vice president of sports and entertainment for the Texas Rangers.
* Jason Boso, concept creator and culture crusader of Brain Storm Shelter Restaurants.
* Jessica Miller Essl, co-president of M2G Ventures.
* Mark Miller, senior vice president for Hillwood Development Co.
You can register for the event here.
Please note that The Future of Tarrant County will be an in-person event and follow local guidelines to ensure the safety of all attendees. The organizers will advise on any necessary precautions closer to the event.