Juneau Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Look At 20 Construction Milestones
The CRE world has come remarkably far in 20 years, with technology evolving at an exponential pace, revolutionizing business processes and permeating nearly every facet of our daily lives.
As Juneau Construction Co. celebrates its 20th year in business, it took a retrospective look at the significant milestones it has passed, unaided in its early years by smartphones, tablets, and sophisticated digital collaboration tools.
Juneau’s portfolio reveals an emphasis on higher education, student housing multifamily and mixed-use. It has established itself as one of Atlanta’s most capable and prolific builders with its portfolio of work across diverse asset classes.
The company has grown greatly in the past two decades. It opened a Miami office five years ago, and its upward trajectory shows no signs of tapering as it posted its highest revenue on record this year.
Reflecting on significant achievements can be an effective way to quantify progress, simultaneously honoring the past and motivating the team for the future. Click here to watch 20 Years by the Numbers, highlighting Juneau’s last 20 years in business.
1. 143B SF built across diverse asset classes
2. First project size: $26K
3. Largest project size: $107M
4. Total Revenue: $1.3B
5. Projects completed in 63 cities
6. Occupied four different Atlanta offices
7. Fifty tons of cans donated to the Atlanta Community Food Bank
8. First office: 110 SF
9. 577 employees hired
10. Made 186 shortlists
11. Contributed $620K to charitable causes
12. Ordered 4,800 hard hats
13. Zero safety incidents
14. 5,400 pounds of crawfish boiled in 20 years of crawfish boils
15. 11,047 student housing beds delivered
16. $288K worth of copy paper used
17. 1,863 iPhones distributed to employees
18. 13 iPhones dropped to the bottom of the Bay at St. George Island during annual fishing trip
19. Five logo changes
20. 105 office pranks
The Juneau team is not resting on its laurels, and treats this list as a living, growing testament to its progress. The next iteration will feature some of Juneau’s recently awarded projects: a mixed-use student housing program at USC in Columbia, South Carolina, the Executive Park Apartments in Brookhaven, Georgia, and a new, on-campus student housing development in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To learn more about this Bisnow content sponsor, click here.