1) What are the major projects underway on the Southside, and why is NOW the time to build? How has the Southside changed in just a year?
2) What needs to be done to improve airport transit? What's the plan for the ATL airport expansion?
3) What projects are most needed to transform the Southside? How are major projects like the new Tyler Perry Studios boosting the Southside's economy?
4) What does the future of retail look like on the Southside? What about the future of office? Multifamily?
Virginia Crossings offers commercial office and retail space for lease in the exciting and growing Aerotropolis district. This recently renovated property has on-site management and security, plus a gym and restaurant in the buildings. Only 3 minutes to the airport, and with quick access to transit and interstates, Virginia Crossings is convenient to get to for both employees and clients. With the added benefit of being in an Opportunity Zone tax district, Virginia Crossings should be your new location for business.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Exploring Southside's Economic Drivers
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
The Land of Opportunity: Get In On the Action
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
1007 Virginia Avenue
Hapeville, GA 30354
Floor: 3rd floor
Free onsite parking:
• Guests will need to take the Virginia Ave exit off of I-85 (Exit 73) then head east approximately ½ mile to International Drive.
• Turn left on International and follow signs for Event Parking to second entrance on right.
• Park in large open lot behind the office buildings. Do not park in the front lot that runs along Virginia Avenue and do not park in the fenced parking area at the north end of the lot.