Contact Us
News

FOX Architects Debuts Studio Space

Washington DC
FOX Architects Debuts Studio Space

fox1

FOX Architects toured guests around its redesigned 10k SF studio space in McLeanTuesdaynight. Snapped here: FOX's Megan Kindle, Studley's Robin Sparrow, KTA's Robert Grimes, and FOX's Sabret Flocos, who led the redesign.

fox2

FOX says the new space is an open, activity-based environment, and that a survey revealed that 96% of employees were feeling more energized and engaged as a result. (The other 4% lost their energy because they stayed up late studying for the survey.)

Thursday, April 11, today only from 12-2, get a free Cuban Coffee cupcake as part of a sneak preview before Friday's full-scale launch, by saying BISNOW at Sprinkles Georgetown, 3015 M St NW.

Tania Anderson contributed to this issue.

Tiger or the field? Email chris.baird@bisnow.com