McGuire Building Sells for $47M
An investment group has acquired the McGuire Building, formerly owned by The Kohler Co, and has big plans for its renovation. With two separate industrial buildings totaling 140k SF, the collectively known “McGuire Building” is at 1201 Bryant St and 530 10th St in the PD&R zone. The buildings sold for a combined $47M.
This investment group, comprised of SKS Partners, ProspectHill Group and ASB Real Estate Investments, was responsible for the renovations of the McClintock Building. They have purchased the McGuire Building, built in 1927, in hopes of similar success. Renovations will be targeted towards businesses such as technology companies interested in creative office space. [CoStar]