Social Media Roundup: Top 10 #CRE Stories Being Talked About on Twitter Right Now
It's Thursday, and we rounded up the top 10 stories on Twitter (for alliteration's sake). Read them below.
1. You know Manhattan's Midtown is a hotspot for offices, but do you know which industry dominates the leasing demand?
2. Speaking of leasing demand, which cities do law firms like most?
3. If you haven't noticed but skyscrapers are getting taller and taller.
4. You're going to want to read this Colliers Energy Report.
5. There's an urban migration going on, making rooftop gardens the latest trend.
Unearthing a New Trend: Rooftop Office Gardens - Knowledge Leader | Colliers International Knowledge Leader | https://t.co/54wcZSf5Dg— THE TENANT ADVISOR (@CoyDavidsonCRE) November 11, 2015
6. Howdy. There's another migration of HQs from California to the Lone Star State.
California lost 9,000 business HQs and expansions, mostly to Texas, seven-year study says - Austin Business Journal https://t.co/tqApUM0eFu— THE TENANT ADVISOR (@CoyDavidsonCRE) November 11, 2015
7. Manhattan's luxurious 432 Park tower splits full-floor condos into two to lower prices.
8. Don't give up on REITs just yet.
9. Multifamily lending is starting to level off.
10. What happens to renters who don't have the credit to qualify for affordable housing?
"Some affordable bldgs have trouble filling apartments" bc many low-income renters don’t have credit to qualify https://t.co/oj5oxf1FRS— Rebecca Baird-Remba (@thecitywanderer) November 12, 2015