Contact Us

Kilroy Realty Acquires Prime Development Site in S.F. for $78M


Kilroy Realty has picked up a development site in San Francisco’s South of Market area, which is fully designed and entitled for development of a LEED Gold, low-rise, mixed-use 450k SF creative campus. Located at 100 Hooper St, the 3.3-acre site is one of two remaining entitled office development sites in San Francisco that has yet to be leased and designed. Kilroy owns the other as well, the Exchange at 16th in the Mission Bay section, where they began construction in June. For the new development at 100 Hooper, the comany plans to develop and own two large floor plate concrete buildings at a total projected cost of $250M. Approximately 80% of the new development will be dedicated to office space with the remaining 20% allocated to production, distribution and repair space.