Available: Clarius Park Inland Port Greer, Upstate South Carolina Premier Location
Introducing Clarius Park Building 2, a Class-A distribution center in the economic center of Upstate South Carolina at 560 Mason Farm Lane along the I-85 corridor in Greer, South Carolina. Designed to achieve superior logistics results for distribution and manufacturing users, it has immediate access to South Carolina’s Inland Port Greer, with overnight service to Port of Charleston and multiple routes to I-85 and I-26.
ABOUT THE ASSET
Clarius Partners will deliver the approximately 379K SF facility in mid-2023. This modern cross-dock facility will provide heavy power capacity and will deliver with offices and docks in place so that it is immediately available for occupancy. With four routes on the I-85 corridor and Clarius Park located 1.8 miles from Inland Port, this is an ideal place for a manufacturing operation or distribution center. The building can house more than one operation if required. Additionally, the site features 131 spaces for car parking, expandable to over 265 spaces, 96 spaces for trailer parking and 190-foot truck courts.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Upstate South Carolina is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and has become a bustling urban hub in recent years, with several popular hot spots for tourists and locals alike, while still maintaining its charm. Upstate South Carolina has been named the fourth-fastest-growing area in the United States and features a wide variety of entertainment and sports venues, bars and restaurants, art destinations and more. Thanks to its central location between Atlanta and Charlotte, it has continued to grow and attract a diverse industry base and the labor to support it.
- ESFR fire protection system
- 36-foot clear height
- Column spacing 50 feet by 54 feet with 60-foot speed-bays
- Overall dimensions: 470 feet by 810 feet
- Will immediately provide 48 overhead doors, 21 of which will be equipped with 35,000-pound mechanical dock levelers, swing arm-type dock light with lamp and exterior dock seal; expandable to 78 if needed
- Tilt-up concrete panel construction
- Four 12-inch-by-14-inch drive-in doors
- 45-millimeter TPO roof
- Office space of over 2,200 SF; expandable as needed
AVAILABLE SPACE LISTINGS
- Lot 2 (Building 2) — a 62.7-acre site
- Building 2 area — approximately 379K SF *currently under construction
Trey Pennington 864.293.9757 or email@example.com
Jeff Benedict 864.414.0641 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was produced in collaboration between Clarius Partners and Studio B. Bisnow news staff was not involved in the production of this content.
Studio B is Bisnow’s in-house content and design studio. To learn more about how Studio B can help your team, reach out to email@example.com.