This Week's Dallas-Fort Worth Deal Sheet
Want to get a jump-start on upcoming deals? Meet the major Dallas-Fort Worth players at one of our upcoming events!
One Oak Over the Line sold the 95K SF Arlington Oaks Office Park on 8.6 acres at 301 Osler Drive in Arlington to ReyCo Holdings LLC.
ReyCo plans to use 3K SF of the office park as a law office. The whole project is 64% leased. Arlington Oaks was on the market for only 16 days. The deed passed to ReyCo 42 days later.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors DFW’s Investment Sales Associate Shane Benner represented the seller. Rubicon Representation’s Daniel Miller represented the buyer.
"We had a few offers, but this buyer made it very clear they wanted this property. They were aggressive with the offer and closing time," Benner said.
Encore Enterprises Inc. promoted Charles Keels to president of Encore Multi-Family LLC. Keels has been with the multifamily division of the company for nine years as vice president, development and finance. Brad Miller, outgoing president of Encore Multi-Family, has moved to the position of executive president of land acquisition/entitlements.
Haynes and Boone LLP promoted nine lawyers from the firm’s Dallas, Mexico City and Richardson offices to partner. The new partners are Troy Christensen, Erin England, Cory Feldman, Charlie Jones, Patricia Mastropierro, Timothy Newman, Michael Parsons, Blaine Statham and Clint Wilkins.
AECOM added three new members to its design and consulting services group: Jorge Martinez, Lorena Toffer and Juan Carlos Arias. Martinez will be senior architect, Toffer senior architectural project manager and Arias senior project architectural designer.
TRC Capital Partners LLC sold the 231-room Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront to Driftwood Acquisitions & Development. HFF represented the seller.
Olmstead Marketing purchased the 14K SF 3602 Cavalier Drive in Garland from Paul Krynicki. Mercer Co.’s David Wilganowski and Jeff Mercer represented the seller.
CJM2 Properties LLC purchased 57K SF at 2217-2229 Santa Anna Ave. in Dallas from F FAM Holdings L.P. Mercer Co.’s David Wilganowski represented the buyer. Foster & Co.’s Scott Voelkel represented the seller.
Marcus & Millichap sold two multifamily properties on behalf of separate, undisclosed sellers to separate, undisclosed buyers.
- Adira Apartments, 164 units in Dallas
- The Corners, 242 units in Dallas
Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors closed 13K SF of sales.
- Bardin Square Investors Ltd. sold an 8K SF office building on 0.09 acres at 2003 East Lamar Blvd. in Arlington to DaPra Family Holdings LLC. Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors DFW’s Shane Benner represented the seller.
- Gridiron Row Ltd. sold a 5K SF office building on 0.06 acres at 2017 East Lamar Blvd. in Arlington to DaPra Family Holdings LLC. Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors DFW’s Shane Benner represented the seller.
Netronix Holdings Texas LLC purchased a 22K SF flex building at 14401 Beltwood Parkway. NAI Robert Lynn’s Cole Horowitz represented the buyer. Chad Albert and Mark Miller represented the seller.
An affiliate of Maxus Realty Trust purchased 213K SF of retail and office space as well as 144 multifamily units at Frisco Square. CBRE’s Evan Stone, Gary Carr, John Alvarado, Eric Mackey, Robert Hill, Jared Chua, Ryan Reid, Jeremy Faltys and Nita Stewart represented the seller.
Inland Real Estate Acquisitions purchased a 16K SF medical office in Dallas at 5494 Glen Lakes Drive. Inland Real Estate Acquisitions’ Matthew Tice and Inland Real Estate Group’s David Neboyskey represented the buyer.
Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services negotiated three leases/renewals totaling 29K SF.
- Atticus/Kortmed renewed 15K SF of office space at 8100 John West Carpenter Freeway in Dallas. Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services' Brian Pafford represented the landlord, Reunion Boulevard L.P. Structure Commercial’s Monika Guzman represented the tenant.
- Atlas Copco Compressors LLC leased 9K SF of warehouse space at 2520 North Great Southwest Parkway in Grand Prairie from Columbia Texas PP Industrial L.P. Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services’ Alejandro Rojas represented the tenant. Lincoln Property Co.’s Gil Stroube represented the landlord.
- Z Precision International Inc. leased 5K SF of warehouse space at 1224 Security Drive in Dallas from Vantage Properties Ltd. Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services’ Kyle Espie represented the tenant. Paladin Partners’ Bret McMillan represented the landlord.