Contact Us

Tishman Speyer Exec Missing Since Jan. 1, Husband Arrested For Misleading Police

Tishman Speyer executive Ana Walshe was last seen on Jan. 1.


UPDATE, JAN. 9, 3:10 P.M. ET: Police said they found blood and a damaged knife in the basement of the Cohasset home shared by Ana and Brian Walshe on Sunday morning, four days after her husband and her employer, Tishman Speyer, reported her missing.

Brian Walshe was arraigned Monday on a single count of misleading police in the investigation of his missing wife. Norfolk First Assistant District Attorney Lynn Beland executed a search warrant at the home where the knife and blood were found, the Boston Globe reported. Beland described the discoveries at the arraignment on Monday where Walshe pleaded not guilty.

Investigators questioned Walshe’s whereabouts in the days before he called to report his wife missing. In addition to the new discoveries at their home, prosecutors said Brian Walshe didn’t mention that he had gone to the Home Depot in Rockland, where he purchased $450 in cleaning supplies, on Jan. 2. Video surveillance showed Walshe wearing a surgical mask, gloves and paying with cash. 

Walshe told investigators that he last saw his wife in the early morning of Jan. 1 when she was preparing to use a ride-sharing service to get to Logan International Airport to catch a flight to Washington, D.C.

Police weren’t able to confirm if she had taken a ride-share to the airport, but she never got on a flight that morning or the flight she booked on Jan. 3. Phone records also showed that her phone pinged in her home later in the day, CNN reported.

Brian Walshe, 46, told police that he left the home around 3 p.m. to visit his mother in Swampscott but had gotten lost along the way. He also told police that he went shopping at Whole Foods and CVS in Swampscott, but Beland said that there was no evidence that he had been at either store.

Brian Walshe was already awaiting sentencing after being convicted in a federal case of stealing and counterfeiting Andy Warhol paintings, according to media reports. He is supposed to request permission to leave his home while he awaits sentencing, and prosecutors said his phone traveled to Brockton and Abington, where he is not approved to travel, WCVB reported.

The judge presiding over the case set Walshe’s bail at $500K. He is set to appear in court next on Feb. 23. Police are continuing to search for Ana Walshe.


Tishman Speyer executive has been missing for a week, and after multiple days of police searches, her husband was arrested Sunday for allegedly misleading investigators. 

Tishman Speyer Regional General Manager Ana Walshe, 39, left her home in Cohasset, Massachusetts, early on Jan. 1 to catch a flight to Washington, D.C., where she was on her way to handle an emergency at one of the properties the firm manages, WCVB reported. 

The Cohasset Police Department said she never got on the plane. Her husband and Tishman Speyer reported her missing Jan. 4. 

“We are actively assisting the local authorities in their ongoing search for our beloved colleague, Ana, and are praying for her safe return,” a Tishman Speyer spokesperson wrote in a statement to Bisnow Sunday evening.

Police arrested Walshe's husband, Brian Walshe, on Sunday, and the Norfolk County District Attorney's Office charged him with misleading police in the investigation. He is expected to be arraigned Monday morning in the Quincy District Court. 

As part of her role, Walshe commutes to D.C. during the week to work at Tishman. She spends the weekends in Cohassett where she lives with her husband and three children.

Walshe stands 5-foot-2, has brown eyes and brown hair and speaks with an Eastern European accent, according to police. She attended the University of Belgrade in Serbia, according to her LinkedIn profile.

Walshe has worked as the D.C. and Baltimore regional general manager at Tishman for the past year, taking the role in February after over a year working for Boston-based real estate agency The Mutlu Group. She is a graduate of Cornell University and before the pandemic had been a property management executive at The Newbury Boston and Taj Hotels in Boston. 

Police initially announced Walshe as a missing person Jan. 5, and K-9, ground rescue, the Massachusetts State Police Air Wing and state police divers searched the wooded areas and stream around her home with no results for two days.

A two-alarm house fire broke out at the Walshes' former home at 725 Jerusalem Road in Cohasset on Jan. 6, but police determined the cause of the fire was accidental, and no one was harmed in the blaze, according to WCVB.

Anyone who has seen Walshe or has any information regarding her whereabouts is urged to contact Detective Harrison Schmidt of the Cohasset Police Department at 781-383-1055, ext. 6108, or email